- Setup a dev instance of Fedora Happiness Packets on CentOS. Took some time to install all the dependencies. It was so much easier on Ubuntu.
- Get a dev instance from the Infra team https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6690
- Created my wiki user page over here
- Started reading and tweaking with mozilla-django-oidc to authenticate with FAS
Week 2 and 3:
- Read up on fedmsg http://www.fedmsg.com/en/stable/installation/
- I finally got the authentication working! https://blog.annaphilips.com/openid-connect-and-authenticating-against-ipsilon/